NIEN!! I mean, no, I didn't mean that! I just thought you were just more...simpler. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
I'm sorry, it's just...I'm a naturally nice person. I can't help it. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard. — Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)