last person to post here wins [4]

1485 posts1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Yay!! ^^
But just one thing; What was Kakashi's reaction? OuO
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c599/14.html

(Sorry, I'm back on mobile. No onsite pics, ^^")
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
What's the link? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
It's to a page on chap 598. It just shows Kakashi's Faisal expression when the mask fell off. The real thing happens in 600. Oh my gosh, I can't wait!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
And, did you know?

Google bot can talk. O.o
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Ah ^^ Grr, I hope my mom says I can go on the site ^^

It can?!?! O.O
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
I KNOW!!!!

And it has NO PANTS!! O.O!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
O0O
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
At least that's what it said. ^u^

And OH MY GOSH!!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY BADGE!!!!!!!! *rips out the hair on her head*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Your what? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
My badge!!!! >~<!!!!

I can't get into school without it!!!! >~<!!!!!
Last edited by Nook on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
What Badge ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Need to go for a bit ^^ Will try to be on later ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
If I can't be on later, then good luck with your first day of school!!! ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Sigh...

Thank you. ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year