last person to post here wins [4]

1485 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
Nothing beats:

THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!
XD




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
XD
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I think Battle Royale is better...
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
I'd have to say Titanic. I mean, who didn't cry when they first saw it?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Bapadapadapadapa. ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Some people might not have... :D

But Battle Royale was still awesome, with a plot similar to the Hunger Games ^^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
*hasn't seen Battle Royale or Titanic* Uhm. This is totally not weird. Not unless we let it be weird. Right guys? >.>
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Uh...maybe? ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
HI I win!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
No, POSH WINS!!!!!!

(Ooh, I missed posh. :()
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
*ahem ahem


I stand corrected.




Posh winawinawinss
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
To-ta-LLY!!!!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
No, victory is mine.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
No, Drak. :( POSH stands, tall and proud...in first place. :D
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio