last person to post here wins [4]

1485 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Not as hot as Albert Wesker... But yeah ^^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Who? ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Actually, this was the pic I wanted as an avatar, but I couldn't find a size small enough, so I gave up and went with my now current avatar. :)

Spoiler
Image
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
You know there's a thread in the lounge where you can post up a picture and someone'll resize it for you ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Actually, Drak offered to do something about it too.
But I didn't want to bother anyone, so I did everything myself.

(I actually resized the pic myself, but it looked really blurry, so I said what the heck and aborted.)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Aww /~\ Ok ^^

*sai*s
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
...I think I might just faint.

Oh man, Kishi is just so...so...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I am good at resizing. Expect a 100x100 version as soon as I am at my computer ^^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
But like I said, I didn't want to BOTHER ANYONE.
(It actually was a selfless act. I lied. Forgive me...T-T)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Not forgiven -.- I prefer it when people are somewhat selfish. And it's not bothering me! It would take me two minutes... I would have done it now on my phone, but the image here becomes blurry when resizing ^^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Bu-but...T-T
*sniffles*
Sorry...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
*licks* Don't worry about it :)
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Kay...*still not convinced*

Anyway, let's play a game! :D
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Whahoo! Game!! ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
I was thinking pics again.
But this time, a fixed theme.
Wanna go? ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost