Noooooooooooo! *falls over* *makes cookies* I will defeat you! *forces you to watch me eat all the cookies without giving you a single one* Torture! Mahahahaha!
If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings like this one.
I want to make a facebook account under the name "Nobody", so when I like something, it says Nobody Likes This.
*is currently too sick to reply* *returns* You...will never beat me...even if...I have to do something...I REALLY don't want to do...(passes out cause I have to go...don't do anything with my "YWS forum body" while I'm gone!)
If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings like this one.
I want to make a facebook account under the name "Nobody", so when I like something, it says Nobody Likes This.
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost