last person to post here wins [3]

1485 posts1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Ahahahaha!!
Hjdjrjdhwhdfbrhfufbdjr baaaahumbug
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
hgybur5rtgttbthght jhhyught :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
sofhes igheg iu aofjm ^^

ofhwiib fwje! >< odjfk inhd uh alej? ><''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
fhute jifhud yutryb.

yahgvru?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
ugsdi do! sdgkn oyi akfn nk? jhf XP

fiohf dfnj odj jpsd? ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
I failed you guys in the first event. :(
sorryy
I will try harder this time.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I failed also >.<
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
It's ok guys ^u^ it was a tough one ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*wins* ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*double wins* ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein