What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

1493 posts1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 100
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Students
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2557
Reviews 26




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Lungs.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Muscle.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2557
Reviews 26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Ropes.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Strangle.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Murder!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Knife.
I was Amareth :)



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate