last person to post here wins [3]

1485 posts1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*wins* *Smiles at wordsandwishes* ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
*Eats pepper spray*

*looks hungrily at Kat*
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*pulls out a Katana*
Don't make me use this, Drak ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
Where are you getting all these?
*wins*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*pulls out Bazoka*
Does it really matter? ^u^
*wins*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*wins* ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
*wins*
*pulls out some cake*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*wins*
*stares at cake with awe*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Kat-chan. I was going to contact you through the chat bar in order to eat you, but you are not there >.<
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
*Glances up at Kat*
you want some?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
? *is confused again* ^^'' ? Chat Bar? ^^''

*stares at cake* ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
*Glances between the cake and Kat*
Um... are you okay?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
But. . . but. . . The cake is a lie
*wins* ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes