What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

1493 posts1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Conversion.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Bulldozer.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Steam.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Cloud.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Artemis Fowl.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Books
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Summon.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Crystal Shards ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Drakness
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)