last person to post here wins [2]

1485 posts1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
What is this, 'Use-Kat's-Smiley' Day? ^u^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Probably. ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Yeah ^u^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
you guys are the most amazingly pushy people ever. just lose properly and go home. :p
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Pushy? And you, so, are poshy!

Anyhow, I need a 10 minute break.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
And an ice lollie! In order to restore my energy, you see ^u^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Zo, we're on the same side, remember?
POSH all the way!!!!!!!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
O.o
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Wow... *feels honoured*

Nothing I should share...
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
wohhooo team posh!
all of you be like little boy and disapear. :) ...
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Haha, Zo.
Not likely!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost