last person to post here wins [2]

1485 posts1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
. . . *runs on tredmill while nomming cookies ^u^*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
You'll get a tummy ache.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I am on the edge of being underweight anyway.

*noms cookie*
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*noms cookie with Draknghar ^u^*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
What the hell.
*noms cookie with Kat and Drak*

I'm through rationalizing.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
That's the spirit!! ^u^ *nom* ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Agreed ^.^ *nom*
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
^u^ *nom nom* ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Drak... What an avvie. ;)
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
*noms*
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Thank you :D I might have actually chosen something less misleading if you and Kat would not have done it :D
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Draknghar wrote:Thank you :D I might have actually chosen something less misleading if you and Kat would not have done it :D


...Did I do something? O.o
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
*noms cookie* ^u^ haha
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Omg Kat has a misleading one?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian