last person to post here wins [2]

1485 posts1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
so you think...
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
If I win, doesn't POSH automatically win, too?
So, you should be supporting me...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
0.0

GO POSH GO!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
:)
P.O.S.H!!!!!!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
it stands for...
people.of.superior.hats
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I never wear hats.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
I wear caps.
I usually have this really weird cap-head when I take them off...not pretty...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
I don't even have a hat.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Me neither... Not only do they also ruin my hair, but I just look terrible in them.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Haha. Lol.
That's why I don't have any hats except for this one orange, Easter bonnet that I got when I was 8. It's still there, in my cupboard...somewhere.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
:D Yes, hats are imperfect... So what is POSH about, if none of you wear hats?
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Ummm...
Crabs...?
Wearing top hats...?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Ah. Makes sense.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
being posh .
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
@Drak-Woah. I knew you were gonna say that...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.