last person to post here wins [2]

1485 posts1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
It is 4 am and I am/was watching Citizen Kane on my phone.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Oh. Aren't you tired then?
(Eh, what am I asking?!)
So, how's Citizen Kane going?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Tired? Not truly. And indeed, why are you asking? :D Not that I mind.

A little boring, unfortunately, but I am determined to watch it.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Why?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Because it takes up 400 megabytes on my phone and I have already started it :D

Anyway, I should probably sleep about now. See you tomorrow, and may your own dreams bring you enjoyment :)
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Thank you. ( And it's not likely that will happen!)
Well, me, it's 11:30 pm and I'm watching Naruto right now.
I'll stay up for a bit more...
Anyway, good...morning?
Bye.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Does anyone else here feel a little strange with the lack of privacy on this thread?
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Yeah.
I wonder why no one else has posted anything...

By the way, POSH wins!!!
They will always win!!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
I think we scared everyone away :p
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Haha, yeah we probably did.
Um, let's try to denote this thread for just saying I WIN!!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
No, I win.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
I win. *sung in a singsong voice*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
No, alas, it appears that I am winning...
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Maybe.
Or maybe not.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
To tell the truth, since I like you, I might actually let you win this thread, and we will rule the world together :D
I was Amareth :)



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger