What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

1493 posts1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 100
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2557
Reviews 26




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3034
Reviews 49




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 835
Reviews 2




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Well balanced.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 835
Reviews 2




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Egypt.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 835
Reviews 2




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2557
Reviews 26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Summer.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 835
Reviews 2




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Playground.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Kids
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Monsters.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy