Blue... I suppose I'm infected too but before any of YOU were. I'm pitiful and dying. I'm going to find a cure for this disease once and for all... Before I die...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Your username's blue. Everyone's username is blue so everyone is infected. You know, except for the mods and important people.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
No, I think I am ,Drak. I posted after you so, I win.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind