Ban The User Above You! [8]

1473 posts1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Banned for having a scene from Naruto as your avviee!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 915
Reviews 1
Banned for recognizing Naruto
When your angsty teenage past is preserved on the internet forever.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Banned for saying that I should be banned for recognizing Naruto.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality