The Lounge 10

1473 posts1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Hands TLT the flowers made out of bricks*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*takes flowers made of bricks and laughs as I fall to the floor from the weight*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Laughs and backs away slowly from grumpy heffalump, almost falling off stage.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*picks up flowers and spins around, accidentally losing grip on them and sending them out the window with a crash*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Laughs and spins with CPM, being careful of broken glass.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
You spin with yourself? *gasps*

*jumps offstage and slides down jello again*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
My hands have turned mutinous.
*Slides down jello and spins with RPT, trying to remember where I put my cheese hat, then realizing I ate it.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*laughs with CPM and remembers about cheese hat*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Laughs in a 'Mwahahah!' fashion*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*hides cheese hat from CPM*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Steals PixieStix's cheese hat.* I like cheddar beddar anyway.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*shrugs and skips away with safe cheese hat*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Steals cheese hat from TLT's unsuspecting hand, and nose along with it*
I've got your nose!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
My nose! *tries to take back nose from CPM*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Jumps on heffalump's back, shouting, "Giddy up!" Heffalump moves at snail's speed.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year