The Lounge 10

1473 posts1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*chases after runaway heffalump*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Helps TLT catch heffalump by offering heffalump sugar cubes*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*pets runaway heffalump and thanks CPM*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Says, "your welcome," trips over shoe laces, falls to ground, scaring heffalump and making it run off again.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*helps CPM up and chases after heffalump again*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Decides caring for heffalumps is too much work and gets a cat instead, leaving all heffalumps in PixieStix's and RPT's control.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*rounds up all the heffalumps and makes them into an orchestra*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Goes to orchestra to listen to heffalumps*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*conducts the orchestra of heffalumps to play Bach*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Tears up and claps loudly at end of performance, giving a standing ovation, then realizes I'm the only one standing and clapping because the song isn't done yet.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*finishes song and bows*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Claps again, softly at first, then louder when other people joins and throws bouquet at RPT which accidently knocks out your lead heffalump*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*laughs before checking on the heffalump*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Gets ice pack for heffalump, who is fine because I didn't throw the bouquet of flowers made out of bricks.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
*thanks CPM and pets grumpy heffalump*
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes