Answer a question with a question game

1478 posts1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
What happens if you don't?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
What happens if you do?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
But what happens when you don't?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
What do you mean, you don't?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Wait, Do you?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Do I?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Why not?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Why not is true, but why yes is the real question?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Why isn't no?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
What are we talking about again?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Where am I?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
What is this madness?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
What isn't this madness? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Why are we creating madness all over these forums right now?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Haha, ^^ Don't you think it's fun?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus