An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
None of the rebels are suppose to know the names of the servant's.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
That's all I could come up with for a riddle, MM. You can do what you wish, if you even decide to keep it or whatever. I'll edit if you have something else in mind.
And I'm going to let MM answer that, Vamp. Lol. *zips mouth shut*
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
No Meth is not suppose to even know who they are what they are and who they serve at most thre two hooded figures.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott