The Lounge 5

1475 posts1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Momentai
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
That's okay, Arah. Nothing much has happened anyway, so you won't be missing out.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
My Motto Has Spread!

OH! I got 15 for my bike heehee
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. Nice.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Where's Double I when you need him?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
I know. I really want to put WTCU on pause already...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Double I is usually on about 8 and around 1:30 Central. Well, that's when I usually see the time on his posts. I saw him on at 1:30 almost today.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
And I'm not on either of those times during the week until after the 24th. Lol. *sighs* I get here too late.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
PM Double I, and I'll reinforce it when I see him.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
I got to go. Going to go watch Digimon. Almost Done.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
I already did. He knows he has to post. If he hasn't posted when you get on, and has been on long enough to do so, then you may enforce it. But I doubt it will come to that.

And okay then, lol. See ya.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
I say we name the next part like "What They Call Us Part Two: This is War!"
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. Why not? And there are two very amazing songs with that title that would completely fit as like a theme or something...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
This is War! is a song by 30 Seconds to Mar's.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
That's what I was thinking!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown