Banned for thinking I'm banning you because I can't kill you. I just have nothing better to do at the moment. I never watched Inuyasha, I will have to get on that.
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!
Yes, yes you do. Banned because you didn't ban me until we were dead and were playing card games AND I was winning so you got mad and came here to ban me.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus