Hey Ziggie! I was wondering if you could review my contest entry, A Deadly Occupation. I just edited it and want to know if there's anything else I missed that needs work.
Thanks so much!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Um, hey I could use some reveiws. Since you don't do poetry...boo hoo... then I guess you could give me some feedback on my short stories. Beware, I am a poet, not a fictionist! So, they are a bit cheesy, but I woul love the input! Just go to my portfolio and then the folder that says stories. Any of those I would love if you could reveiw. Thanks! Bye. -Cammie
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to persue them" -Walt Disney
Hey, remember me? I'd love it if you'd take a look at my rant, Bluebell Blues. It's not a story or anything, but if you enjoy laughing at an icecream-addict's misery I think you'll enjoy it
Oh hai. If you're okay with it, could you review my work? It's the first chapter of something, but I screwed up trying to put it in novel format. So I suppose I have just that up right now.
Genres include SF, slice of life and friendship. Please do check it out~
Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, "Goodbye!" and you were like "NO WAY." and then I was all, "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. — T.S. Eliot