Done Ducati and Incongnito this is your chance people, I'm in all day today (on Christmas eve, I know, sad) well, we're going out at half 5 for a 'family' trip to see the lights, out for a meal and then to the cinema. *-)
so any requests? I'll do them now Kirsten *-)
Would you totally mind doing this one: topic31971.html ? It's long and I don't really want any grammatical nitpicks because I can try and find them myself. If you could just evaluate the story for plot etc. that'd be great. I'm totally willing to donate points!
Hey Lost!
I basically just picked a random person for a review : - ) and i've never done a "will review for food" request really. i love your username so i picked you lol
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights