Humor Reviews Hahaha!!!!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1612
Reviews 31
Hey there :shock:
If you want me to review your humorous work (I mostly focus on scripts, but I'm open to anything!), just attach the link of your work and I'll get right to it!
The critique will not only focus on the wit and amusement of the writing, of course, but on the way it is written and incorporates the humor within it. :)
"Change roads, change vehicles, go where you don't know where you're going."
-Abigail Docherty




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Hello there! I am canopy, a Res & Comm crew mod, and I am locking and moving your thread to the WRFF Archive as your thread has not been active in a very long time. We do this to keep our forums up to date. Should you ever want to reopen your thread please feel free to reach out any Res & Comm crew mod and we'll happy to help you out!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out!

Thank you!
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~



i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian