Poem Reviews?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 435
Reviews 68
SO,
Hey again, Live here, also known as cheese/mouse/i don't really know what else.

I've noticed that it's been pretty hard to get a poem reviewed lately. So if you want a review on any of your beautiful works of art, post them here.

I will try to get to every poem as soon as possible. If it is short, chances are I will do it with in a day or two, if it is long it may take a little longer.

Also, in the interest of all you little poets out there on the interweb, if you post a poem on this thread, think about maybe reviewing one that someone else posted. I will review all of the ones posted, but think about how awesome it would be if everyone who wanted a poem review, also reviewed one poem!

There would be more than enough reviews to go around!

so, please post some poems!! I really do love reading all poetry, no matter what kind. Even if you're submitting it to a contest or something, I'll still give advice.

so, onward with the amazing poetry!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
Would greatly appreciate a review of the first poetic post from this prose author. Thx. UPON SOMBER WINGS work.php?id=99389




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 273
Reviews 98
Hello! I would just love it if you would review my latest; "About a Day." It is a dramatic>general poem. I hope you enjoy! Also, if you have any poem you would like me to review, feel free to let me know!

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99395

~Rainn
"My Specialty is the Arts."



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites