New to Storybooking, have an idea from a tabletop game

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 200
Reviews 0
Hello! I have never done a storybook. I started a general idea on Obsidian Portal from a game of Microscope https://microscope.obsidianportal.com/wikis/the-big-picture-and-bookends here and wanted to build on it. I am thinking a very low magic fantasy, almost like the actual middle ages.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11482
Reviews 351
Sounds interesting. I feel like you need to elaborate more on what it is?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 200
Reviews 0
Right now I am not sure how to expand on it

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites