Zombie Apocolypse Interest

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 487
Reviews 107
I am looking at starting up a Zombie Apocolypse SB that runs along the lines of Highschool of the Dead. (Doesn't matter if you have seen it or not) High school students trying to survive the apocolypse. They can have legitimate skills,(Hot wireing a car, martial art training, etc.) But I don't want to just put up an SB if no one is going to join. Though i may to see what people will do anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1812
Reviews 77
I'll gladly join! :D
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher



Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley