The Gathering Revisited

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 53
Just posting in here right quick to let you all know I haven't forgotten or abandoned this, I've just had a bit going on IRL lately. But I do plan to get this going soon! :smt023

Spoiler
@Nutty @Holofernes @Lumi @Rydia @Jolt
the user formerly known as chibibo




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 53
YO IS ANYONE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS

There's a proper thread for this shizzle now and it's HERE.
the user formerly known as chibibo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 212
Reviews 31
This story sounds perfect for my world-jumping characters Wink and Jayson => Count me in!



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind