Remy blushed brighter than a cherry, unable to hide his gay panic any longer. He was stunned, trying to swallow the fact that HIS CRUSH WAS KISSING HIM.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Emile was gonna regret everything in the morning but right now he wasn't thinking and didn't care. Not that this was meaningless, but he wasn't gonna gay panik until tomorrow
Remy pulled away for a moment, took a deep breath, then went back in and kissed Emile again, 5x more passionate than before. His hands traveled down Emile's sides.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..." — Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"