Reserved #2.1

1484 posts1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
I mean, my mom's literally a dance teacher, what'd you expect?

She laughed.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
O-Oh! Um... could you teach me...? The only person who's ever tried to was Janus, but he... hehe, let's just say he's worse than I am...




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Awe, you're not terrible, honey... of course I'll teach you. Now, for ballroom dancing, you'll want to...

Aries proceeds to teach Honesty the basics.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
He listens and concentrates, eventually getting the hang of it.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Heeey! There we go, you're a natural!!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Y-You really think so...?

His eyes lit up.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Aries smiles

I know so.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
He happy stims and kisses Aries.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Awe- I love you too-

(Alright, should we go with Nomori X Envy, or end the ball scene?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Imma go with Envori then (yes, I already made a ship name))

Nomori was chatting with Judex, laughing and smiling, when Envy caught her eye from across the room.


...Huh... hey, do you know who that is?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Huh? Uhh... No? Never met her, never seen her before. I can come with if you want to go talk to her though.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Well... it's alright, I'd like to talk to her myself, she's kinda cute... you could watch from a distance, though? Let me know if I do something wrong?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
:!: , you can make magic happen, I believe in you!




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Yeah... yeah! You're right, I'm powerful, I got this!

Nomori smiles, before looking back at Envy. She takes a deep breath and walks over to her.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown