Reserved #2.1

1484 posts1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(basically was Revenge here before/during the split?)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"...Ohh, you mean how long have I existed. About 4 years now, I think I was a result of some sort of creativity split or whatever."
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"You were made because of the King splitting... That's why you don't remember him."




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"...Huh... that does make a lot of sense now."
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"Mhm..."

(is it just me or is it getting boring again no offense?)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Same here lol, no offense. (At this rate, do we really need to say no offense?-) Do you want to go to when Erin finds Emile or not?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Alright, and remember to tell me if you get uncomfy)

Emile was huddled against a tree, bunched up and s*bbing. He'd made it out, but his friends? Not so lucky. Everything he'd ever known was gone, and he felt so alone.
Last edited by Ignorance on Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Sleep saw someone sitting by a tree. he went over and crouched down next to him.

"Girl why you cryin'? Something wrong? What happened?"




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Emile glanced at the person beside him. He looked and sounded a lot like Critic... it was slightly comforting. Not much, but a start.

"..g-gone... Critic, King, Luther, Sailor, even the imagination... e-everything- everyone's gone..."

He sniffled.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"That's sad... Can I help at all?"




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
“...I-I dunno...”

He probably needed a hug and some comfort.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"...You want some coffee?"

He sat down next to Emile.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Emile shrugged a bit, taking the coffee when it was held out to him. He took a small sip.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom