And I'm part octopus, somehow I get sick a lot? Babe, I can literally breathe underwater and I found out that I can dr·wn, so what's the point of me even having this trait in the first place? Your and Virgil's traits are so helpful... Mine does really nothing.
Traits don’t always have to have a purpose, y’know. Some show more than others. Logan still hasn’t fully researched how this all works, at least I don’t think he has. It’ll always be a mystery. Besides, it kind of fits you... there’s no rhyme or reason to what it does, it just does.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men. — avianwings47