Reserved #2 test

1481 posts1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
...Wh-Why are you doing this..? Fire’s scary... this is scary... I-I’m scared, Loagie...

His voice was soft and shaky, just loud enough to be heard.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Patton... Well Remus got bored, and I allowed my curiosity to get the best of me. I promise, I will try not to let this happen again. Do you want a hug? I am not entirely equipped to handle these types of emotional situations, but I can try my best.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
After a bit of hesitation, Patton slowly nodded.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"Logan" gave Patton a warm, tender hug.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Patton took a few deep breaths, and slowly began to relax into the hug.

...P-Please, don’t do that ever again...
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
I'll try not to, ok? And, if you would like, I will go ask Remus to help me clean up the mess.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
...y-yes please... thank you, Loagie bear...
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
"Logan" slowly let go of Patton.

Of course.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Patton just kept taking deep breaths, telling himself it would be okay.

(Hey, this thread is filling up. Should we lock this one up and move onto the next one?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(That's probably a good idea.)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Alright, just gimme one second...)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners