I'm not entirely sure... The others should remember me. Especially Janus and Patton, I remember how much time I used to spend with them. ... And Virgil. He did need my services a lot when I was regularly around...
I thought I had already stated my role... You may have missed it. I represent Thomas' kindness and care. Primarily his caring for his family and friends, however I am quite well versed in helping through panic and anxiety, and do my best to keep the waters calm. I do not wish to hurt you.
Uh huh. Sure. I’ve heard that one with Innocence before. He turned out to be Jealousy in disguise. Wait- no, that was Revenge in disguise. But still. I don’t trust you.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Care bows their head, nodding slowly. It seems to be more out of understanding than anything else.
That is understandable, but I will tell you that I am in no way connected to Jealousy, Violence, or anyone of a similar nature. I unfortunately have had the misfortune of meeting them.
Cam turns to Dre.
...I'd say we should give them a chance, but you have a point about the whole Innocence situation...
I do, but it's been a while since I have popped up... I know the King, his noble majesty, has split into two brothers, of which I do not know the names, however they represent creativity and creative liberties... I know Patton, who represents Morality, Honesty, Logan, who represents Logic, Virgil, who represents Anxiety and Paranoia, Janus, who represents Deceit, and Sleep, however he is a neutral side. In addition, there is Jealousy and Violence. There are also figments, however I do not know much about them. ...Does that explanation suffice, or should I continue explaining...?
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna