Reserved #2 test

1481 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Oh! Sounds fun, I’m in!

Andrea smiles at the head pats.

Ooh, okay! I’ll be there!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Cam smiles, satisfied noises coming from him.

Alright darlings, I'll go converse with the others, Tata for now!

He sinks out, humming.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
...Well that was surprisingly nice.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Yeah! I'm happy he's happy!




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Hmm, should we squeeze some Revelousy fluff in here or not? ...Wait, is the ship name Revelousy or Solstice?-)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(We can, and it's Solstice)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 325
Reviews 1
(Hi. Erm, I was wondering if I could possibly join and/or be involved in this? It looks like fun, and I'm bored. If it's a private thing, I get it.)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Oh! Well, I myself would prefer if this thread stays between the two of us. However, we could do a group roleplay in a different thread, if you both are okay with it? Wait, do you know Sanders Sides?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 325
Reviews 1
(Oh, sorry, I have absolutely no idea as to what that is. I'll just leave you two be.)

(Edit: And now I've read the thread description. Many apologies, I'll be slithering away now. Toodloo and such...)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Alright, no worries! Because this is all based of off Sanders Sides, a YouTube series which I highly recommend. Glad to see you reaching out though, welcome to YWS!)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 325
Reviews 1
(Thanks. Your welcoming and not-annoyed-at-Qrer attitude is appreciated!)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(Ah, sorry I am late...)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(You’re fine! You wanna just get back to the story?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Again, you’re fine)

Revenge hummed softly to himself as he wandered the mansion aimlessly. He liked looking around. It was peaceful, and there were always little details that he hadn't noticed before.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.