Roman groaned softly as he looked up at Patton, leaning against him. Wait a second... he blinked, moving his fingers a bit. He felt at Patton. He looked back at the mirror, then back at the other. It took a moment for him to find his voice.
“...I-I... I’m free...”
(Welp, groundhog found its shadow, six more weeks of winter :()
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
“Yes, the witch trapped me in there all those years ago, but- it’s you! You’re my one true love!! The witch said that the touch of my true love’s palm would set me free, and- and it worked!!”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
He pulled Roman closer and held him. His touch was so gentle... After a bit, Patton took Roman's crown and put it on his head. The younger boy giggled.
Oh, Patton holding him. Roman hadn’t felt any kind of affection in years, so the feeling of being held caused him to absolutely melt against the other. He was fully relaxed, and smiled and chuckled.
“I just feel special that my true love is you...”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"...I'm a nobody... I get made fun of for showing up at school... Same old routine since first grade... So this... I don't know about this... Maybe the curse was faulty or something..."
Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself. — Viktor E. Frankl