It was later, and now night time. Passion was getting ready to go to bed, when he heard footsteps. He yelped at the sudden sound, and turned to see someone in a leather jacket wearing sunglasses.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
“Hnnngh, I wanna be neither, too... I was with the dark sides earlier, and Jealousy’s been really nice to me, but the other light sides don’t want me talking to the dark sides...”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"Of course you'd say that... I'll just stick with the light sides, I guess, it'd probably be the safer option. Wait, why can't I be neither if you're neither?"
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. — Dr. Seuss