Thanks... Also please don't send pride flag uno reverse cards, they're quite a big trigger for me because of J··e... I know you didn't know... Here, I'll send my trigger list.
Ab-se/fighting, human pincushions, needles, seeing someone being told to f off or being told to f off myself, all caps/yelling, cr-ing/t-ars, the name Andy, the name Jace (aka @rat_guts on tiktok), The Moon Song, Sweater Weather, Stereo Hearts, Patchwork Stacatto, the word yup, pride flag uno reverse cards, bullying, seeing people in pain/agony if it's not acting, and Kagerou Daze/Days while thinking about a s/o, acab/1312, being called shit, police/firetruck sirens, amor or amour being capitalized, train crashes,"the game" being said out of context and/or menacingly, suffering being mentioned, pr•nks (even the word triggers bad memories), "life is meaningless" talk, train horns, the names Ren and Keth/Kethry, people saying systems are faking their disorder, mental hospitals or threats of someone being put into one, prinxiety, being called kitten/the word kitten, the mention of Grape as a name, pog/poggers/pogs, being called an accident, breaking glass sounds, February, August
Oh my, okay. So sorry, I didn’t know. You know what, imma just copy and paste these into my notes so I don’t forget. I’ll try not to use your triggers, and let me know if I accidentally use one.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)