Reserved #1

1485 posts1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(I think he’s feeling a little better now, based on what I know.)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{I thought I was out of my Nintendo phase, but I just found out that Tomodachi Life 2’s coming to Nintendo Switch next month soooo}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Lol, my dad got my sister and i an Entertainment system and it has 620 old Nintendo games on it)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Oh wow seriously? Dude that’s awesome-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Its not a real Entertainment system but it has all the stuff)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Yeah but still- if I were still into that kinda stuff, I would love that}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(The family fell apart due to pinball)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{....Oh- well that can’t be good-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
( not the whole family i guess, just my sister, her bf, me and my mom)



(So my sister and her bf were playing pinball, and my sister got distracted and i took over. I was in the middle of a turn when she decided she was gonna start playing again and tried to tske the controller away from me. I didnt let her. She starts s c r e a m i n g and goes to my mom. My mom tells her to go to bed. Ik this makes me sound bad, but she had been playing with him for a while and i had asked to play and she said no. So my mom is very mad and my sisters bf says "okay, lets go play" and i say "pinball again?" Just for clarification and my mom says " OH YOU TWO ARE GONNA PLAY PINBALL NOW!!" and were like "ok" and we go play pinball)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{...Well then. That... is interesting, I will say that.}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{But like}

{You are fine tho right}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{k good}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes