Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Completed Hall of Fame
Reserved #1
1485 posts
1
...
40
,
41
,
42
,
43
,
44
,
45
,
46
...
99
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:16 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:16 am
{maybe try calming him down? Idk, I’m not good at this stuff, and idk if you are either, I’m just really nervous I’m sorry}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:17 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:17 am
(Idk how to calm people down)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:21 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:21 am
{well great}
{well, maybe at least tell him that everything will be okay or something? come up with something calming to say idk}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:27 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:27 am
( fjxlhzogdogzigsitfkb lb k$>^=0<#[_" idk what to do)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:29 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:29 am
{idk either and I feel really bad like there’s nothing I can do}
{I’m sorry, I’m just venting}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:30 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:30 am
(Its fine, but what do we do?)
(I accidentally found out i could look at Reserved 2)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 am
{please dont}
{for the sake of melon’s privacy, please don’t, at least not rn}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 am
(I wont i promise, i just accidentally saw the first page)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:46 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:46 am
{okay good, thank you}
{but please, let him know that you’ve got his back and that things will be okay, in one way or another}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 am
(Okay)
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 am
(So i have no idea how to do anything on this site except talk to you so how do I message just Melon?)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:11 am
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:11 am
{press the messages tab, and press compose message on the left of your screen. Type in meloncalling in the box by send to user, and then type out the message.}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:48 am
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:48 am
(I messaged him)
Ignorance
Gender
Points
42
Reviews
19
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:49 pm
Ignorance
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:49 pm
{Good. Thank you.}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping
ILikeBirbs
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:28 pm
ILikeBirbs
says...
·
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:28 pm
(He hasnt messaged back and idk whats going on)
Sign In
Register
The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken