Patton tripped at the feeling of someone crashing into him. He turned around to see who it was, and saw Virgil crying. His eyes instantly filled with pity.
“Hey... are you okay..?”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"creativity split... now everything is different.. I hate it.. Theres two of him now and theyre both so different... Im probably just being dramatic and you probably dont care but i just really hate everything right now.."
“Oh... hey, it’s okay... y’know, I’m a bit on edge, too. This is new to all of us, and I miss the king a lot. What I’m trying to say is... you’re not alone.”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late. — Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune