Patton tripped at the feeling of someone crashing into him. He turned around to see who it was, and saw Virgil crying. His eyes instantly filled with pity.
“Hey... are you okay..?”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"creativity split... now everything is different.. I hate it.. Theres two of him now and theyre both so different... Im probably just being dramatic and you probably dont care but i just really hate everything right now.."
“Oh... hey, it’s okay... y’know, I’m a bit on edge, too. This is new to all of us, and I miss the king a lot. What I’m trying to say is... you’re not alone.”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light. — Brené Brown