Reserved #2

1485 posts1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
We'll have to ask. Oh- I have another surprise for you~!

Remus smiles.

Not gonna tell you this one though~!




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Janus chuckles and smiles.

Oh~? And when will I find out what this is?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Sunday, when I'm walking down the aisle!

He sticks his tongue out playfully.

I do have to talk to Roman about a lot though.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
I see... and we figured out everyone else's roles in the wedding, right?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Patton wanted to be flower boy, Roman is the Best Man, and I think Virgil is the ring barer...? I'm surprised he agreed to do it. ...And Logan is gonna do officiant stuff, I couldn't afford a priest to come here.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Huh... I didn't even think Virgil would want anything to do with the wedding. But yeah, okay.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
...I offered him one good night of rest without me bothering him.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Ah... that explains it, then.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Eh, not really. He's warming up.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Oh? That’s... that’s really nice to hear, actually.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
...Babe it's 8:14, should we get up or wait a bit?




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Mm... we could get up, I guess.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
m'kay. ...Hey wait a second, I got jipped! Where's my morning kiss? I gave you two already!

He says that in a joking manner.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Janus laughs and pulls Remus by the collar of his shirt into a deep kiss.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Remus blushed deeply, kissing back.



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)