Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
YWS Trading Post
Selling - Art requests
24 posts
1
,
2
zaminami
Gender
Points
15630
Reviews
364
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:42 pm
zaminami
says...
·
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:42 pm
sure
you don't have to tag me. I have subscribed to this thread
@LittleLee
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:59 pm
LittleLee
says...
·
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:59 pm
Ok
So have I, you know.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
zaminami
Gender
Points
15630
Reviews
364
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm
zaminami
says...
·
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm
okay, I just wasn't sure.
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 am
LittleLee
says...
·
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 am
Hey
my order ready?
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
zaminami
Gender
Points
15630
Reviews
364
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 pm
zaminami
says...
·
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 pm
NO I LOST MY ART BOOK AGAIN SORRY I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S READY
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 am
LittleLee
says...
·
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 am
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Done yet?
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
zaminami
Gender
Points
15630
Reviews
364
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm
zaminami
says...
·
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm
DUDE I HAVE GOT IT ON MY PHONE BUT WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK ON THOSE IN SCHOOL SO
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 pm
LittleLee
says...
·
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 pm
Hmmm
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
LittleLee
Gender
Points
18464
Reviews
278
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:29 am
LittleLee
says...
·
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:29 am
@DemonGoddess I am going back to school. AGAIN.
DONT TELL ME YOU WONT HAVE IT READY BY APRIL.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
Sign In
Register
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year