We Is Gud Writerz

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 171
Reviews 20
Hello everyone! This is the We Is Gud Writerz team! It is an open team.

Members:
~Lateritic
~PenAndSword
~lostthought
~BlackNether12
~
~
Last edited by Pamplemousse on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now)
Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14)
Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9
Reviews 70
I wanna join! Woo!
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Can I join? I want to join!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 11152
Reviews 303
// Might'z well add me
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.


We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1632
Reviews 79
Ooh, can I join? :)
"I think all writing is a disease. You can’t stop it." —William Carlos Williams




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 47
Me iz a gud writer :D
I'm joining.
Hai. :3
Even though the girl smiles and laughs doesn't mean that she isn't dead inside.



By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19