Character profile: Stupid

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6066
Reviews 80
Name: Stupid
Age:16-20
Occupation: Wanderer/Wonder-er

Strengths: Quick-footed and dashing
Weaknesses: Rather, er, Stupid. His head is particularly fond of brick walls.

This guy pretty much just likes to wander around having adventures and such. At the moment he's taking a break at the tavern, resisting the urge to dance on tables.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6066
Reviews 80
(Is this where it's supposed to be?)
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug