understand.

Not a hobby
a way of
life .
Write , Write, WRITE!

Yeah its the best !
Best ,best,best!

WRITE!
Last edited by dasiamari on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 pm
VousEsEtonnant says...

hehe, this is very interesting. i like how you incorporated 'The site is blue, and never tacky." at first i thought you said the sky is blue, but reading it over, I realized what it said, and smiled. i think maybe you could add something to the chorus. it was getting me really excited and happy to read it, then the chorus came and i went... wait.... what? oh.. moving on. so, yeah. maybe you could say YWS! YWS! it's the best, better than the rest! YWS! YWS! it's the best, so put it to the test! or something, you know? i love how you incorporated the importance of the people here, and thier friendly, but crazy, personalities. i think that you should add something about the writings, though. imagine you are giving this to someone who never saw yws. they would think it was just sme wierd type of facebook. by adding stuff about how we live to WRITE, they would understand, see? it is just a suggestion, actually a bunch of suggestions, but you know, i think they could really help your stuff. this is VERY good so far, but of course, we can always make everything just a little better, you know?

great job, keep it up!!!!!
"And when you're out there,
without care, yeah,
I was out of touch!
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough,
I just knew too much."

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm
qaralynn says...

Helloo Dasiamari!!
This song totally put a smile on my face XD I like it! I do suggest you expand on the sentences though (sorry if that isn't good english OO), because it looks a little bit too short. But that's pretty much all I have to say XD Nice write and I enjoyed reading this. I hope I helped a little and if I didn't then please forgive me for wasting your time XD
Keep writing!
-qaralynn-
"If they can't be with you at your worst, then they don't deserve to be with you at your best."
-Murtuza-

"Even though a ship won't sink at sea, it needs to be steered to get home."

"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid