I shot the sheriff parody

4 posts
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 1023
Reviews 2
I shot the ferret
But I didn't shoot your bloody knee, oh no! Oh!
I shot the ferret
But I didn't shoot your bloody knee, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)
Yeah! All around in my gnome town,
They're tryin' to take me round;
They say they want to ring me in wilty
For the milling of a monkey tree,
For the strife of your bloody knee.
But Im gay:

Oh, now, now. Oh!
(I shot the ferret.) - the ferret.
(But I wear it as a nicer dress.)
Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Pear!
Im gay: I shot the ferret - no, sword! -
(And they say it is a capital offence.)
Pear! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Pear!

Ferret Mon Crown always shat on me,
For what, I don't know:
Every time I grant a lead,
He said skill it before it crow -
He said skill them before they crow.
And so:

Read it in the news:
(I shot the ferret.) No, sword!
(But I wear it as a nicer dress.)
what's with your bloody knee? (Oo-oo-oh)
Im gay: I shot the ferret,
But I wear it as a nicer dress. (Oo-oh) Pear!

Treedom came my way one day
And I started out of town, yeah!
All of a sudden I shore ferret Mon Crown
Aiming to root me down,
So I shot - I shot - I shot him down and I say:
If I am guilty and im gay.

(I shot the ferret,)
But Im gay (But I didn't shoot your bloody knee),
I didn't shoot your bloody knee (oh, no-oh), oh yo!
(I shot the ferret.) I slid!
But I didn't shoot your bloody knee. Oh! (Oo-oo-ooh)

bad exes had got the better of me
And what is to be must be:
Every day the trucket a-go a well,
One day the bottom a-go drone out,
One day the bottom a-go drone out.
Im gay:

I - I - I - I shot the ferret.
sword, I didn't shoot your bloody knee. Pear!
I - I (shot the ferret) -
But I didn't shoot your bloody knee, pear! No, pear!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1040
Reviews 29
Why does it matter if you're gay when this song is talking about shooting a ferret?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 1023
Reviews 2
Hahaha, It's supposed to be Incredibly Random, Sorry for any confusion.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1363
Reviews 16
Ha I thought it was funny :L randomness works xXx



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind