in my dreams

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 37
I can still see you in my dreams
It seems we're still together
In that never-land of my mind
Some magic power you have on me at night
And even though our hearts are far apart
You're still in my dreams



--I guess it doesn't look like a song, but I do have music to it, so I thought I should put it in this forum...?!? :-k

-Amice-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 45
It's cute. ;)
The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think. No book in the world equals the Bible for that.
Harper Lee
My sites:
http://www.wyattmuseum.com/
http://www.cafechrist.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 202
it was a sweet short poem, i liked it :)
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein